We’re a resource management company based in Fife in Central Scotland and you can learn a little more about us below. We also offer consultancy services in waste, climate change, energy and compliance.
What we do
We operate two resource management sites that include:
- Landfill disposal
- Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF)
- Leachate Treatment Plant
- Composting and Anaerobic Digestion
- Wood processing
Our operational sites are ideally located to service East and Central Scotland and are located close to the major motorway networks.
We also offer consultancy services to the public and private sectors to help them reduce waste and minimise their impact on the environment.
We’re practical, innovative and competitive
We’ve already delivered award-winning, innovative services for Fife Council. And we can do the same for you.
- improve your bottom line, for example by changing the way you dispose of waste or help you save on energy costs
- identify cost savings in your organisation by auditing what you are doing now and recommending how you could change
- ensure you comply with environmental legislation
- audit your organisation’s waste processes and identify how you can improve them
- save you money on landfill costs by recommending other ways to dispose of your waste, for example, we may be able to offer you different outlets for your waste streams.
We understand the market you’re working in
- We understand how the public sector – especially local government – operates.
- We also work with the private sector and appreciate the value of the bottom line. We can help you improve yours.
- We know how important it is to take people with you when you make changes, for example local people or businesses in your area.
- We’re experts in stakeholder engagement. So we can advise you on what you need to do when you’re making changes.