We provide a hassle-free skip hire service for your business. We offer competitive prices and can provide hires within 24 hours.
Under the Waste (Scotland) regulations businesses must separate their waste for recycling. We can provide skips to help you to do this.
We offer skips for:
- Mixed dry recycling items
- Source separated materials for recycling. This includes wood, concrete, brick and stone, sub-soil, paper and cardboard, scrap metal or glass
- Food waste
- Confidential paper waste
- Residual waste
We have skips of all sizes available – at affordable rates
- 14 cube yard Closed Skips. These can be lockable which helps keep your waste safe and prevents spillages. Holds up to 200 black bags on average.
- 8, 10 or 14 cube yard Open Skips. Some of our most popular skips and are easy to fill. On average they hold between 85 and 140 black bags.
- 20 or 40 cube yard Roll on / off hooklift containers. Ideal for projects and contracts that involve larger volumes of waste.
- Household skip hire – we provide an 8 cube yard skip for households. This is commonly referred to as a builders skip and holds 85 black sacks on average.
Our friendly sales team can help you choose the most appropriate skip or provide a free quotation.
Locating your skip
You may need a skip permit if you are placing it on a public street or road. Contact your local authority Transportation Service for more information.
We cannot deliver a skip to a public street or road unless the relevant permit is in place.
To arrange for your skip to be emptied please phone: 01592 583670.